Here is the current syllabus, based on the USJA promotion standards. personally, I think there is too much stuff in there, so I will be paring it down in the near future, focusing mostly on the throws, holds, chokes, and arm-bars, and less on the different ways of sitting, etc.
- Judo Info: The best judo reference on the internet.
- Mokuren Blog: One of the best martial arts blogs on the internet, IMO. And I am not just saying that because it is my sensei's site.
- Judo Forum: Run by the same folks that do Judo Info. Lots of good folks here.
- The USJA: This is the official site of the US Judo Association. You can find forms and other info here.
- JudoCalendar.com: It's kind of ugly, but it is the best judo calendar I have found. Just scroll down.
- USJA Calendar: Just in case you can't find what you are looking for at JudoCalendar.com
- USA Judo Calendar